As the manufacturer and direct wholesaler of our own J&K cabinetry products, we are able to eliminate the middle-person cost and significantly reduce the product price for our customers, without losing the actual product quality and value. All of our cabinets and vanities are constructed with 100% solid wood doors and frames, 1/2” to 5/8"-thick plywood boxes, soft-close metal door hinges, full-extension drawer with soft-close metal glides, and more. We insist in making all these “optional upgrades” a necessary standard, efficiently improving the overall quality, functionality, durability, and value of our products, without adding the burden of higher price for our customers.
All J&K’s cabinets and vanities are RTA (Ready-to-Assemble) and also Semi-Customizable to our customers’ specific needs. As our own manufacturer, we are able to maintain quality control and strict supervision over our cabinet production process through high-tech machinery and detailed hand-crafting. We also believe that by focusing on the excellent craftsmanship and unique designs of our cabinet styles, we can offer a more personalized experience for each of our customers when they choose their dream kitchens with us.
Our J&K’s solid wood cabinet finishes are processed through the following excellent craftsmanship details:
- The finest solid maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
All J&K’s cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
- Door Panel: 3/4”-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
- Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
- Adjustable Shelf: 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
- Drawer: 1/2”-thick solid wood on all sides; full extension pull-out; dovetail construction.
- Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
- Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
- Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
Our Environmental Commitment
We believe that healthy environment is a backbone to the happy lives of our customers and our society. In addition to our continued effort to improve our product qualities and values, J&K Cabinetry is committed to manufacturing and selling environmental-friendly and healthy products for our customers.
J&K cabinets’ hardwood-plywood materials are compliant with “California 93120 Phase 2” (CARB 2) standard for formaldehyde. Our cabinets’ solid wood materials are sourced from forests that are responsibly managed in line with the “Forest Stewardship Council” (FSC) principles and criteria. And we use “AkzoNoble”—a leading global company in sustainable lead-free paints and coatings—for our cabinet finishes.